*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The HO CDX Waterskis 66:
If you want to hone your craft as a top-flight hydroplaning humanoid, look no further than the HO CDX Slalom Waterski with Level Bindings as the footwear with which to accomplish your goal. You can't go wrong with the ultra-comfortable, carbon/fiberglass reinforced ski provided by HO's CDX Slalom Waterski. Just think, if you encounter Nessie out there in the open water, you're going to need a ski that you can perform evasive maneuvers with in order to escape, or else you may end up on the front page of a tabloid newspaper. Who wants that? Don't wait to upgrade your skis.
Key Features of The HO Level Waterski Bindings:
- Classic CDX Shape
- Edge to Edge Concave Design
- Continuous Rockerline
- Blended Carbon / Fiberglass Reinforcement
- Polyurethane Foam Core
- T-Extrusion Fin Block
- Handmade in The USA
- Effortless, Front Lacing Entry System
- New Preformed EVA Floating Tongue
- Soft, Plush Universal Footbed for Long Comfortable Ski Rides
- The Easiest, Best Fitting, Best Skiing Entry Level Boot in The Industry