*Available for US Shipment Only.
Ronix Divide Wakeboard Bindings are designed to be put on easily, so you can hit the water as soon as the need strikes. Their comfortable, adjustable, open front and quick-pull laces make sliding your foot in as easy as putting on a living room slipper. The Stage 1 foam construction provides great support and comfort while keeping weight to an absolute minimum. The Divide’s reliable heel hold and secure comfort are provided by built in J-Bars that keep you ready for your next trick.
Key Features of the Ronix Divide Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Universal Tongue Our Most Adjustable Boot Fitting Multiple Sizes
- Built In JBars Improve Heel Hold
- Articulating Cuff The Boot Flexes With The Rider
- Low Friction Eyelets
- Stage 1 Liner All The Comfort You Would Expect From A Ronix Boot And Ultra Lightweight Ultralon Foam
- Eco Innovation No Use Of Pvc Solvents
- Baseless Hardware The Original Low Profile Design Delivers Superior Board Control On An UltraLightweight Foundation Often Imitated Never Duplicated
- Tool Less Mounting Hardware So Simple A Neanderthal Can Use It, No Screwdriver Required
- Designed With The Everyday Rider In Mind