*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Divide Wakeboard Bindings:
Ronix Divide Wakeboard Bindings are designed to be put on easily, so you can hit the water as soon as the need strikes. Their comfortable, adjustable, open front and quick-pull laces make sliding your foot in as easy as putting on a living room slipper. The Stage 1 foam construction provides great support and comfort while keeping weight to an absolute minimum. The Divide’s reliable heel hold and secure comfort are provided by built in J-Bars that keep you ready for your next trick.
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Universal Tongue Our Most Adjustable Boot Fitting Multiple Sizes
- Built In JBars Improve Heel Hold
- Articulating Cuff The Boot Flexes With The Rider
- Low Friction Eyelets
- Stage 1 Liner All The Comfort You Would Expect From A Ronix Boot And Ultra Lightweight Ultralon Foam
- Eco Innovation No Use Of Pvc Solvents
- Baseless Hardware The Original Low Profile Design Delivers Superior Board Control On An UltraLightweight Foundation Often Imitated Never Duplicated
- Tool Less Mounting Hardware So Simple A Neanderthal Can Use It, No Screwdriver Required
- Designed With The Everyday Rider In Mind