Beefed up and better, the 2011 Sumo Sacs are here. Made from the most flexible, puncture-resistant material available, a sandwiched, woven polyester core and have internally glued and taped seams for a nearly indestructible bag. The sandwich construction keeps them thin, so they are easy to fold up and store when not in use. We spent a lot of time measuring different boats to make sure that these square bags will fit anywhere on any boat.
- One Link valve for water and air-tight filling/draining
- Three 1" standard pipe fittings for the ultimate in custom installation flexibility.
- Centered handle on top makes it easier to adjust the bag in compartments during filling/draining
- Weight label around valve for easy size identification
- Color coded graphics for ideal boat location recommendations
- Straight Line's spring-loaded Link valve creates a clean, water-tight seal that automatically opens and closes when the Uber or Sumo pump is used for filling and draining, eliminating water shooting into the boat.