*Available for US Shipment Only.
Beefed up and better, the 2011 Sumo Sacs are here. Made from the most flexible, puncture-resistant material available, a sandwiched, woven polyester core and have internally glued and taped seams for a nearly indestructible bag. The sandwich construction keeps them thin, so they are easy to fold up and store when not in use. We spent a lot of time measuring different boats to make sure that these square bags will fit anywhere on any boat.
Key Features of the Straight Line Sumo Bow Ballast Bag 650 Lbs:
- One Link valve for water and air-tight filling/draining
- Three 1" standard pipe fittings for the ultimate in custom installation flexibility.
- Centered handle on top makes it easier to adjust the bag in compartments during filling/draining
- Weight label around valve for easy size identification
- Color coded graphics for ideal boat location recommendations
- Straight Line's spring-loaded Link valve creates a clean, water-tight seal that automatically opens and closes when the Uber or Sumo pump is used for filling and draining, eliminating water shooting into the boat.