The Straight Line Sumo Jr V Ballast Bag 450Lb is the perfect addition to any wakesurfing fanatic''s arsenal. Designed for both flexibility and durability, the Straight Line Sumo is virtually indestructible. The sandwich design allows users to fold and store easily while the puncture resistant material means you can shred all you want without worrying about destroying your ballast bag. Check out the Straight Line Sumo Jr V Ballast today and hit the wake!
- One Link valve for water and air-tight filling/draining
- Three 1" standard pipe fittings for the ultimate in custom installation flexibility
- Centered handle on top makes it easier to adjust the bag in compartments during filling/draining Weight label around valve for easy size identification
- Color coded graphics for ideal boat location recommendations
- 45"L x 20"W x 13"H
- Valves: 1x Link 3x 1" NPT
- SUMO Skin 1000D: SUMO Sacs are made with our own flexible and puncture-resistant fabric, "SUMO Skin." It has a durable 1000D polyester core that is heat laminated to lightweight PVC skins with a bonding agent. This sandwich construction is 150% stronger in tearing tests and 37% higher in tensile strength than our competitors, making it the most durable ballast bag available.
- SUMO Seams: Every SUMO sac is double welded to ensure a watertight seal. Our tough SUMO Skin is overlapped and hot air welded. You can see the smooth and clean seams on the outside of every bag, and a second welding operation applies an inch wide sealing tape to the inside of every seam.
- LINK Valve: Our unique LINKTM system provides a hassle free connection to your Sumo Pump, keeping your boat dry on the inside. The LinkTM Valve is watertight and can also be used as a convenient way to purge air from your bag.
- 1"NPT Valves: NEW and Improved threaded valves provide a perfect water tight seal, and have been pressure tested up to 6 PSI. Our 1" NPT ports allow built in ballast systems to fill, drain and vent quickly for hassle free operation.