The Slingshot Whip Wakeboard is ready to provide the most connected riding feel you have ever experienced. This specific board is crafted with Aerospace technology that has influenced the overall shape, rails and fins. That very influence is what makes the Whip faster than any other board in the Slingshot line. The performance of this board is second to none with its magnified flex that releases any stored energy for greater levels of pop. This board has all you need and more, and would be the perfect choice for the progressing rider out there.
Key Features of the Slingshot Whip Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatibilityCan accommodate bindings with a 6in binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8in binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Sizing / Rider Weight: 135cm; 100 to 170lbs (45 to 77kg), 139cm; 140 to 230lbs (63 to 104kg), 143cm; 160 to 270lbs (72 to 122kg)
- Widths: 135; Tip / Tail 27.4cm / Waist 42.7cm, 139; Tip / Tail 28.4cm / Waist 43.9cm, 143; Tip / Tail 29.3cm / Waist 45.2cm
- Rocker (Continuous): 135cm; 2.45in, 139cm; 2.65in, 143cm; 2.85in
- Stance Options: 135cm; 19.25 to 26.5in, 139cm; 21.25 to 26.5in, 143cm; 21.25 to 28.5in
- Fins: (4); 6" x .75" Lucid Wake Fin