Key Features of the Slingshot Choice Wakeboard:
Packed with plenty of features and offering a solid base for any boarder, the Slingshot Choice Wakeboard is an improvement over the company’s previous release, the Response. The Elliptical Concave hull provides great edge-to-edge response, and the Taperwall rail system provides you with great edge control and stability in even the roughest waters. You can also hit big air and land as soft as cotton with the continuous rocker design of the Slingshot Choice. Altogether, this feature-rich board is a great selection for anyone needing a durable piece of equipment.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Beginner - Intermediate
- Snowboard enthusiast
- Looking for smooth pop and ultimate board control
- Save the knees with ultra soft landings
- Continuous Rocker: effortless pop and butter soft landings
- Future Response Technology: lightweight, more durable core that offers controlled flex that evenly distributes an explosive energy burst when popping off the wake and on ollies, and absorbs shock on hard landings
- Bio Sensor Core: simple wood core that offers a great feel, continuous momentum, controlled riding performance and stability in all conditions
- New Fastrack: new and greatly improved boot mounting system that is stronger, more versatile, and provides superior board connection
- Taperwall: better edge control, added speed stability, sounder handling in rough water and more impact resistant
- Elliptical Concave: quicker edge to edge response
- Handmade by Slingshot in the USA: precision finished product using the highest quality materials