Key Features of the Slingshot Reflex Wakeboard:
The 2012 Slingshot Reflex covers all ends of the spectrum. From and afternoon set behind the boat to shredding your local rail park, this is the only board to do it all.
The "Magic Stick" of wakeboards. Speed, edge control, aggressive pop, smooth landings, and unmatched durability make the new 2012 Reflex the ultimate board, from cable to wake.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Beginner - Advanced
- Cable Park Dominator
- Rail Park Shredder
- Winching Pioneer
- Freeride Enthusiast
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker: massive boosting pop with more speed
- Future Response Technology: lighweight, more durable core that offers controlled flex that evenly distributes an explosive energy burst when popping off the wake and on ollies, and absorbs shock on hard landings
- New Fastrack: new and greatly improved boot mounting system that is stronger, more versatile, and provides superior board connection
- NEW Atomic Core: all wood - lighter, stronger, and provides the liveliest feel available
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewalls: high durometer urethane seamlessly fused into the core (The most durable and dampening wakeboard rail ever)
- Ultra Glide Base: the ultimate board base that provides proven durability
- Sliderite-SR Chined Rails: makes catching or blowing out your board edges virtually impossible
- Taperwall: better edge control, added speed stability, sounder handling in rough water and more impact resistant
- Park Ready Tune: abiliyt to customiaze the board rails to desired shaps
- Elliptical Concave: quicker edge to edge response
- 4D Graphic Technology: the latest in graphic technology, giving every board individuality, and four dimensional depth
- Handmade by Slingshot in the USA: precision finished product using the highest quality materials