You won't see any untalented riders working with the Slingshot Response Wakeboard. The Response Wakeboard has truly brought out the best in riders and understood their needs with this recent line of boards. Never have a harsh landing again with this piece of inquisitive technology under your heels. It's equipped with a body to store and release energy with little output on the rider's side in order to make a sensitive ride. Make the Slingshot Response board your steady and you'll be saving more than your health by having more fun than you thought possible.
Key Features of the Slingshot Response Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- SIZING / RIDER WEIGHT: 137 cm ; 95 to 165 lbs. (47 to 75 kg), 142 cm ; 135 to 225 lbs. (61 to 102 kg), 145 cm ; 155 to 265 lbs. (70 to 120 kg)
- WIDTHS: 137 cm ; Tip/Tail 26.7 cm / Waist 43.8 cm, 142 cm ; Tip/Tail 27.3 cm / Waist 44.2 cm, 145 cm ; Tip/Tail 27.6 cm / Waist 44.9 cm
- ROCKER (CONTINUOUS): 137 cm ; 2.55 in, 142 cm ; 2.75 in, 145 cm ; 2.85 in
- STANCE OPTIONS: 137 cm ; 19.25 to 26.5 in., 142 cm ; 21.25 to 28.5 in., 145 cm ; 21.25 to 28.5 in.
- FINS: (4) ; 6" x .75" Lucid Wake Fin