With the Slingshot Kine Wakeboard, you don't need any gimmicks to up your riding ability. This board was specifically constructed for the intermediate to advanced rider who needs more performance out of their riding setup. If you're looking for a lightning fast wakeboard that has insane levels of pop coming off of both the wake and obstacles, you've found it. The Slingshot Kine board is handcrafted here in the good old USA, with a precision finish you aren't likely to find anywhere else.
Key Features of the Slingshot Kine Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Intermediate - Expert
- Progressive wake rider looking for more speed with lots of pop
- Rail Park Shredder
- Freeride Enthusiast
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker: massive boosting pop with more speed
- Future Response Technology: lighweight, more durable core that offers controlled flex that evenly distributes an explosive energy burst when popping off the wake and on ollies, and absorbs shock on hard landings
- New Fastrack: new and greatly improved boot mounting system that is stronger, more versatile, and provides superior board connection
- Sliderite-SR Chined Rails: makes catching or blowing out your board edges virtually impossible
- New Atomic C Core: a completely new core layout for this year. Its pure wood made of vertically laminated columbian gold, with custom molded channels
- Dual Molded Channels: added board control, cleaner release off the wake, and softer landings without affecting the pressing surface of the tip and tail
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewalls: high durometer urethane seamlessly fused into the core (The most durable and dampening wakeboard rail ever)
- Signature Art by Mike Ennen: custom handmade board graphics created by pro ride Mike Ennen
- 4D Graphic Technology: the latest in graphic technology, giving every board individuality, and four dimensional depth
- NEW Slantwall: more impact resistant sidewalls with variable contoured sidecut to provide more grip up the wake with a clean release
- Handmade by Slingshot in the USA: precision finished product using the highest quality materials