If you aim to wreck the waters with a true shed session, or are just trying to learn the art, the Slingshot Shredtown Wakeboard will be a perfect fit for you. The extreme durability of this board allows for it to take massive beatings while maintaining like new condition. At the same time, this wakeboard provides a very forgiving ride, making it easier to handle while performing even your biggest tricks. The Slingshot Shredtown will help you up abilities and get you taking on the biggest waves!
Key Features of the Slingshot Shredtown Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatibilityCan accommodate bindings with a 6in binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8in binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Sizing / Rider Weight: 135 cm; 100 to 170 lbs. (45 to 77 kg), 139 cm; 140 to 230 lbs. (63 to 104 kg), 143 cm; 160 to 270 lbs. (72 to 122 kg)
- Widths: 135 cm; Tip / Tail 27.2cm / Waist 42.9cm, 139 cm; Tip / Tail 27.9cm / Waist 43.4cm, 143 cm; Tip / Tail 28.4cm / Waist 43.9cm
- Rocker (Continuous): 135cm; 2.45in, 139cm; 2.65in, 143cm; 2.85in
- Stance Options: 135cm; 19.25 to 26.5in., 139cm; 19.25 to 26.5in., 143cm; 21.25 to 28.5in.
- Fins: (4); 6" x .75" Lucid Wake Fin