Classic, smooth, progressive freeride arced turns, combined with the stability of a big board, and the swing weight of a small one - the shape that started the camber revolution.
At first the Bandwagon project started out to answer - how wide is too wide? Boards have been roughly the same width for years. Then what happens if you crank the arc up on the tip and tail reducing the amount of contact with the water. The Bandwagon is the first of its kind where it has nearly 10% more surface area than most other boards, but has nearly 10% less water contact compared to most. The result is a big board, with Ronix''s largest sweet spot and added stability, but because so much of the board isn't touching the water it rides small with minimalist swing weight. Then their engineers threw in something they have been experimenting with over the past couple of seasons - camber. Instantly, Erik Ruck noticed how much more neutrally balanced he had become, anatomically correct, driving off the wake using his front foot as much as he would his back foot. Ronix''s team was freaking out over how much more of a solid drive and added hangtime they were getting - while boosting in so much more of a centrally stable position, and feeling the reduced swing weight of a much smaller board. Ride a wakeboard for the first time all over again - with a freeride twist.
- Full center rail creates a smooth transferring board from edge to edge
- Thin tip/tail profile generates more flex and feel on water or rails
- Most exaggerated bottom bevel starts out at 4° blending to 18° on the ends - super forgiving and less likely to get hung up on rails
- Deep symmetrical channels - help with acceleration thru a turn and push the rider into the wake
- Camber Arc - ride a wakeboard for the first time all over again
- Running Length - makes a big board feel small
- A collection inspired by the curves of convexity
- 4 Alloy 1.0" Fins & 4 Fiberglass .8" Free Agent Fins
- Ridden by Erik Ruck and Massi
|Size||Area (Sq. inches)||Height (inches)||Camber (Angle/Arc)||Stance (6in Board/Plate)||Center (inches)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|Small||846||2.4||9.8°/Blended||22-26||17.6||145 lbs and up|
|Standard||888||2.5||9.8°/Blended||23-27||17.9||160 lbs and up|
|Xlarge||928||2.6||9.8°/Blended||24-28||18.1||175 lbs and up|