D. Harf took his years of traveling the world's beaches and created a new thin profile freestyle influenced, skimboard style shred stick to compliment the Koal. Coming in at nearly 1/2 the thickness of the Koal, this lighter/dished out new surf constructed deck has more of a lively feel on the water, and makes it easier to bring your favorite skate tricks behind the swim deck. A new ride that's easy to surf switch with our new recessed fin box on the tip and tail. Perfect your ollie with this new water device.
- Machined EVA top deck with built in wedge
- Semi twin shape - easy to ride switch
- 1 - .9" bottom mount tip fin
- 1 - 2.9" bottom mount tail fin
- Surf constructed - lighter, faster, more buoyant, and yes more fragile (handle with care)
- Created by Danny Harf