Another new creation for this year-we added the response of Technora to our standard surf core. A more reactive laminate than a traditional fiberglass construction. A blend of Ronix Koal Classic surfer layup, along with a new lively material, bridging the gap with Hex Shell and a smooth response.
Combining the stable aspects of a longboard, the bottom turn of a thruster, and the ability to air out like no other board you have ever ridden. Same shape as our other Powertail without the Honeycomb price tag. There has never been a board with this much surface area in the tail for bigger airs off the top deck.
- This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
- New for this year a machined concave top deck for more board control
- Machined EVA top deck with built in tail wedge
- The quickest rocker line, construction, profile and rail design Ronix has ever made
- 1 - 2.9 inch surf specific bottom mount fin
- 2 - 2.3 inch surf specific bottom mount fins
- Surf constructed - lighter, faster, more buoyant, and yes more fragile (handle with care)
- Epoxy Construction - harder resin equals a stronger board
- Handmade by R2DTwo and C3P0
|Height (in)||3.6 nose-0.2 tail||4.2 nose-0.2 tail|
|Weight Range lbs)||Any size||Any size|