Whether you're looking for a mellow cruise behind the boat or you're a beginner searching for a user friendly platform, pick up the Ronix Koal Longboard Wakesurfer. Featuring a wide stable shape and flat rocker profile, this board planes effortlessly across the water, and with a single fin setup and rounded pintail design, you get all the drive and control you need to hang in the face of the wake when you're riding the nose. The hand laid fiberglass construction of the Koal Longboard delivers a lightweight surf style feel under your feet so you can imagine you're pumping down the line at Malibu on your next trip out on the water.
- New concave top deck for more board control and overall feel
- Machined EVA top deck with built in tail wedge
- 1 - 2.9" Longboard specific bottom mount fin
- Surf Constructed - lighter, faster, more buoyant, and yes more fragile (handle with care)
- Epoxy Construction - harder resin equals a stronger board
- CNC Core - handmade by robots
- Erik Ruck approved for the soul of surfing