The Blender combines several ingredients of Ronix''s most popular models. Want the stability of a longboard, the added boost off the lip from a Powertail, and the sharpest rail for the strongest edge hold available? Overall it rides similar to a Powertail – but comes with a sharper edge for a quicker reacting edge response. A shape that can really hook up on rail when you want it to, yet has more surface area for that toes on the nose stability, a super wide tail platform for effortless airs, and our most responsive construction. Now you’ll have a new bucket list of aerials to check off.
- This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
- Machined EVA concave pads with arch support and extra tall tail kick
- Ronix exclusive Fin-S 2 System
- Fiberglass cupped asymmetrical fins
- 1 symmetric 3.5" and 2 asymetric 4"
- Handmade by Robots
- Vacuum bagged with epoxy resin
|Area (sq in)||873||961||1066|
|Height (inches)||3.6 Nose - 0.2 Tail||3.6 Nose - 0.2 Tail||3.6 Nose - 0.2 Tail|
|Rocker (angle/arc)||26.5 / Late||26.5 / Late||26.5 / Late|
|Weight Range (lbs)||Any Size||Any Size||Any Size|