A similar heavier weight to Reed’s bi-level, (don’t be scared - skate weight is a beautiful thing) and a more abrupt rocker line, for a rider that wants the most explosive single level skate that won’t get floaty in air.
A high-end, single level, concave/kicktail skate ready to take on any obstacles built with a bullet proof exterior. Complete with Ronix''s compression molded technology, machined Paulownia bottom deck, stiffer Maple top laminates wrapped in a marine sealant. Handcrafted with their secret concoction of the finest CNC machined woods for a snappy ollie out of the water. A 360 shove, back lipping A-frame special ready for the park. This aquatic gliding device has a tag reader tribute to one of their favorites down south - Goodnight Stu.
- This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
- Concave – starts in the center of the board and then tapers to the ends for a more controllable flip
- Late Arc Rocker – for the rider that wants to make every transfer feel like a double up
- Compression Molding – the most durable wood skate out there
- Sintered Base - rail approved
- ABS sidewall - reducing the chances of delams and side impacts
- The poppiest wood we have ever tested
- 2 - .8” wakeskate fins
|Weight Range lbs)||Up to 170 lbs||155 lbs and up|