*Available for US Shipment Only.
There is no such thing as a one-size fits all boot, but Ronix District Wakeboard Boots have built a reputation for fitting wider ranges of feet than most. The boot was designed with the everyday rider in mind and for that reason, is known for its comfortable design and little need to constantly swap out bindings in the middle of a turn. The Ronix District boot also introduces double X lacing which promotes wear resistance and tensile strength - so riders who care about durability will find a boot that is able to sustain any type of conditions or wear over the long haul.
Key Features of the Ronix District Boots:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- 3-D Molded tongue blends comfort and performance
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Double laces - a more customized fi t
- Articulating cuff - the boot fl exes with the rider without boot distortion
- Low friction eyelets
- New double X lacing - improved wear resistance and tensile strength
- Designed with the everyday rider in mind