It is easy to take a wakeboard and scale it down to size and say it is a “kids board”. But that is not what the next generation of female shredders were looking for. Designed solely for the needs of the soon to be first lady of the waterway.
For the first 4 years, Ronix made a full range of men’s and women’s boards. All the while our engineers were working with the next generation of riders on a shape to meet their riding needs. The August is not based off any of our other boards, instead just uses features that make sense for girls. A board that has softer outside molded in fins for easier surface turns, but still has a sharp top and inside fin shape for extra grip when needed. Longer and taller fins on the toeside allow a rider to stand in a more comfortable position. A 4-degree bevel means cleaner transitions and less edge catches, while a mellow, consistent 2.4” easy landing fast/stable rocker sets the pace of this ultimate kids specific shape, which comes with our lighter, softer flexing Grom Glass.
- This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
- Wide tip/tail - easy starts, rides higher at slow speeds, gives riders larger sweet spot for take offs and landing
- Mellow round radius fading bevel - sets a predictable smooth transitioned edge with little effort, doesn’t require a steep edge angle to get speed
- 4 Asymmetric molded outer fins – needed additional grip on your toeside as a rider’s body is crossed up from the boat
- 2 Fiberglass 1.75” hook fins provide all the grip and stability needed in choppier water conditions
- 15 set sticker pack included with board
|Stance (6 in Board/Plate)||14-20|
|Weight Range lbs)||Up to 95 lbs|