*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Koal Fish Wakesurfer:
For endless hours of fun behind the boat, get the Ronix Koal Fish Wakesurfer under your feet and feel the performance of this user friendly but progressive design. The durable hand laid glass construction and epoxy resin lamination makes this board light, buoyant and extremely responsive while a fast and flat rocker profile lets you and trim effortlessly across the water, generating speed down the line without bogging down for a big hack in the pocket. With a thruster setup and sharp rails you'll project through top turns and drive off the bottom with this wakesurfer, and in a fish style tail you get stability that still lets you break loose when you hit the lip.
- Machined EVA top deck with built in tail wedge
- A fast rocker line, with a hard edging/stable profile and rail design
- Surf specific 2.9" bottom mount fins
- Surf constructed - lighter, faster, more buoyant, and yes more fragile (handle with care)
- Epoxy Construction - harder resin equals a stronger board
- The soul of surfing is ridden by the former WWA World Champion Dean Smith and WWA National Champion Adam Errington