*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix The Duke Longboard Wakesurfer:
The Ronix The Duke Longboard Wakesurfer is an iconic piece of wood! This soulful board has all the features you need on a classic surf ride. Constructed with an extra wide deck, the Duke is the thickest, most buoyant board in the Ronix product lineup. A thick, full rail and beveled edge keep the glide extra smooth, making it possible for riders of all levels to pick one up and make some turns. Epoxy construction ensures this Ronix deck is extra durable for the long haul. Grab the waves Hawaiian style with your friends on the Ronix The Duke Longboard Wakesurfer!
- Machined EVA top deck with built in tail wedge
- 1 - 3.5" Longboard specific bottom mount fin on the 5'5" Duke
- 1 - 4.5" Longboard specific bottom mount fin on the 6'1" Duke
- The chance to ride your favorite longboard skateboard on the water
- Surf constructed - lighter, faster, more buoyant, and yes more fragile (handle with care)
- Epoxy Construction - Harder resin equals a stronger board
- Erik Ruck approved for the soul of surfing