*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Cortez Wakesurf Board:
New for this year, is a women''s wakeboard constructed, durable yet still lightweight surfer from the originators of the first compression molded wake surfboard. A versatile subtle swallowtail design for toes on the nose stability, frontside airs off the lip performance and big cutbacks on the wake. The 4''8" is perfect for female shredders looking at a performance deck on small-to-large size freshwater barrels. The fish shape tri-fin series delivers on the rail maneuverability with a speedy rocker line to keep a surfer tight in the line of a wake.
- EVA top deck with built in tail wedge for more power into a turn
- Variable rail design - sharper bevel/rail in the tail for a quicker edge transfer
- and a mellower more stable bevel/rail blending to the front of the board for
- a floatier, more forgiving feel
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewall the strongest part of the board - not the
- weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour Foam - this demanding alternative core made
- from our exclusive blend of atoms
- Monocoque - a wrapped glass from the top to the bottom so the flash
- line is no longer the weak point of the board - but the strongest.
- 3 surf specific designed fins
- Oh yeah, designed by Herb