*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix One Wakeboard:
The Ronix One Wakeboard put Ronix Wakeboards on the map three years ago. Danny Harf's NEW signature ride pioneers the evolution of variable rails. Shallow molded fins, new angled bevels with a fuller mid rail set the pace of this mellower freeride inspired shape. As a rider's weight shifts back, the variable rail transitions to a sharper rail and bevel in the tail - so the board can hook up with a strong predictable edge up the wake every time. A new quicker rocker line with reduced friction on the water will let any soul turn connoisseur upgrade their travels off the kicker.
- The round rails thru the center with a new angled bevel prevent that all too familiar edge catching digger, and create an even mellower transitioned carve
- Thin profile reducing swing weight
- Clean center bottom design leaves the wake and lands with more forward momentum so there is no need to have big channels to reduce the impact on landings
- New side vents for a stronger grip up the wake
- Artwork screened UV clear top/black Ronix emblem /2 gold foils/pearl metallic black ink
- 4 alloy 1.0 fins
- Danny Harf designed and endorsed
- Sizes: 132, 137, 142, 146
- Rocker: 3-Stage Rocker
- Fin Configuration: Four Removable Fins
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty