The most affordable version of the popular One series, Ronix One Modello Wakeboard delivers high-end performance and exceptional value. This board is famous for its mellow turns, buoyant feel on the water, progressive edge hold and effortless launch off the wake. The designers made the Modella feel less tight on the water by recessing the fins inside of the channel for a looser feel and a faster release off the wake, without compromising stability. They also added a smoother blend in the variable rail for more controlled edge transfers and a new style of rocker that maximizes glide speed. Every aspect of the rocker and rails was built to reduce resistance from the water and increase speed into the wake. If you are looking to go big, but still stay within budget, the Modello is the perfect choice.
- New surf/round rail with a soft bevel thru the center allows the board to ride higher on the water and prevents that all too familiar edge catching digger
- Rail blends to a sharper bevel and a vertical sidewall in the tip/ tail creating additional contact with the water, a more predictable turn, riding higher on the water
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Simple bottom shape - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use a cleaner design
- Deeper side vents for fins - the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Glide Speed - putting smiles on rider''s faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- 4 fiberglass 1.0" fins
- The fastest pro model Danny Harf has ever ridden.