*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Bill Wakeboard:
Before we start yapping - the board smells like bananas. For real,
Bill bottled the scent and thru it in the tip - just the tip. A must in any
rider's quiver with a new skate inspired drift on the water and railslide
cable park enchantment. The latest in progressive shapes for the next gen. of riders with bigger wakes, faster speeds, and longer rope lengths in mind. Bill created a new fresh machine that is faster than any of his previous aquatic fabrications - the most contact on the water of any board in our line. A growing trend is going towards faster boards. Having shapes that ride higher pushes the tail up, meaning less resistance, but also reducing the total rocker height creates more contact with the water. The new Bill has more top water momentum - so you don't have to work as hard. With most shapes you have to create an unneeded exaggerated angle to gain the speed to get lift - the added glide is naturally putting Bill and the boys faster off the wake. We also exaggerated the thinned out tip/tail of this new shape, creating more of a delayed recoil snap. This creates a smoother approach, building energy thru the tail of the board as you transfer over the wake, with more forgiving, predictable landings. One of our most versatile new shapes is also cable friendly. William on a budget with a new third generation softer Bill board.
Start your day out right with a tropical potassium boost that you can only get from a semi-ripe banana. Derived from deep in the South American jungles, these boots really are bananas yo. A color inspired from a unique not quite green or yellow color only found in a bananas for a day or so, and made with a similar heat formed custom orthotic fi t found in the rest of our high end line. Mixed with the nostalgic scents of childhood memories onto the chiquita tongue label for you to recant exactly why you love or maybe don't care for your old scratch and sniffs. Ever wonder why Banana George could ride behind a boat into his 90's? I think you'll know once you ride these Intuition + lined fruit gems and your game will be elevated far into the future. Wakeboarding in these bountiful Amazonian wonders with a similar overall feel as our best selling One boots, truly is a great way to wake up. Thank Frank for pro model performance without the same price tag. Take a whiff... they are ripe to be ridden.
Key Features of the Ronix Frank Wakeboard:
- Suction Cups on the top deck increase the connection with the boots for added board response
- G&R Technology - Grip and Release channels have all the traction you need for boat or cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water
- A more vertical sidewall pushes the tail out of the water for improved glide speed
- New reduced rockerline height - common misconception is that you need added rocker for increased lift - this rail design and rocker naturally carries more forward momentum
- Thin profiled shape - creates more overall energy and added rebound off the wake with softer more landing
- 4 fiberglass 1.0” fins & 4 fiberglass .8” utility fi ns
- Fabricated by Bill
- Banana scented tongue logo
- A medium soft density liner offers both flexibility and support
- Made from our Perfect Lasts - wakeboard specific
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
- Low friction eyelets
- New double X lacing – improved wear resistance and tensile strength
- Ridden by the most mysterious members of Ronix, Frank & Adam Errington