*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Viva Modello Wakeboard 144:
The Viva takes us back to our roots of board design - a hard rail, sharp bevel and increased sidecut for riders that don't have a lot of extra time. A board you gain confidence with as you get on the gas. Chad's quick blended rocker combines the speed needed to make any wake transfer seem effortless, with more kick than a traditional continuous rocker. Since winning the WWA World Championship in 1999, Chad Sharpe has been synonymous with coming out of a turn with his tires squealing, hard charging signature style. His approach earned him the biggest air ever recorded at the annual Parks double up contest. Carrying more angle into the wake, and landing further out in the flats with a sharp 45 degree rail from end to end creating more effective edge with the water. A rockerline that mimics the natural transition of the wake, carrying more speed up the kicker, a sidecut that has more contact points in the water, and fin placements that allow the board to react as quickly as any rider can control it. Last year, we went to a 1/2" wider belly with a similar tip/tail width vs. his previous boards - the additional sidecut just adds to the speedy vortex of Shangri-La Chad was looking for. Effortless high speed carves and a fast/explosive hybrid rockerline - a board you never have to worry about keeping up with.
- Our Sharpest Center Rail Creates A Super Quick Edge Transfer And Line Into The Wake
- Ore Reliable In Choppier Water Conditions
- Hallower Exit Channels
- Elp Relieve The Pressure With The Water
- Hin Profile Reduces Swing Weight
- Monocoque - A Wrapped Glass From The Top To The Bottom So The Flash Line Is No Longer The Weak Point Of The Board - But The Strongest
- Mod Pour - The Highest Strength To Weight Ratio We Have Ever Tested - Setting The Standard Of The Most Refined Recipe Of Foam Out There
- Krypto Cable - Combined With Our Monocoque Laminated Glass, This Cable Makes The Sidewalls The Strongest Part Of The Board - Not The Weakest
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0" Ramp Fins
- Chad Sharpe'S Speedy Creation Take It Out In The Flats Or Wake-To-Wake