*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The Ronix Viva Wakeboard:
Fabricated of a hybrid carbon/glass weave and machined out of Ronix's new Dark core blank - up to 20% lighter than their other secret squirrel concoction. The dark core has a 3 month cooking time before all of the properties have totally cured and machined into a blank. This type of material is now common in big ships because it always wants to recoil to its original structure. This added energy means a board will want to maintain its rocker line thru a transition, trough of the wake, and impacts on landings more so than a traditional construction. A stiffer, lighter, alternative. demanding core setting the standards for riders looking for the most refined creation available. Ronix's team has spent the past couple years tweaking the flex, while our engineers made sure it was stronger than any other construction. More than just another core - Ronix's team swears by it.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate with the exception of the widest and narrowest position found here.
Can only accommodate bindings with a 8 inch binding plate binding plate with the exception of the widest and narrowest position found here.
- Center Variable Edge - A semi full rail and subtle bevel create a controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design
- Tip/Tail Variable Edge - Subtle vertical rail creates a locked down feel without burying the edge on big cuts
- Thin Profile Reduces Swing Weight
- Molded In Outer Fins - A quicker release off the wake
- Artwork - Screen matte white ink with pearl overtones / flock ink hides subliminal Latin message / tip emblem with mirror - you got to check yourself out when you're riding
- 4 Alloy 1.0 Fins
- Chad Sharpe Creation