*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Parks Modello Wakeboard:
The Ronix Parks Modello Wakeboard may be the best thing to ever make its way onto the watersport's scene! This board's variable edges and thin side profile make it the Modella a perfect combination of speed and maneuverability. A smooth base provides for soft, clean landings, and the wide profile gives greater edge control. This board was constructed under the watchful eye of pro rider Parks Bonifay to be the ultimate wakeboard for all your needs! The Modello is wonderfully balanced for stability, and provides maximum ease of use for both experienced and beginner wakeboarders.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Center variable edge - a sharper rail and a softer bevel create a
- controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design
- Tip/Tail variable edge - an even more vertical rail allows the end of the board to ride higher on the water and prevents the board from burying the edge on big cuts with a sharper bevel for quicker response into a turn
- Thinner profile reduces swing weight
- A clean bottom design - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use cleaner bottoms
- Wide profile - with this much surface area we balance it out with more sidecut for the right amount of effective edge in the water
- Glide Speed - puts smiles on riders faces since not very long ago and can potentially cure the common cold
- A collection inspired by the marvels of our galaxy
- Parks Bonifay approved