*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Parks Modello Wakeboard:
The Ronix Parks Modello Wakeboard may be the best thing to happen to boarding since the ancient Polynesians decided to throw flat pieces of wood into the water, jump on them, and see what would happen. Ronix Parks, a company emerging from Parks Bonifay decided it wasn't enough to own wake boards, but that he needed a whole company instead. Parks has created a space age board with more speed and maneuverability than your average turbo charged race car has got after being put in the water. With the Ronix Parks Modello Wakeboard, you won’t need anything else.
- Center variable edge – a sharper rail and a softer bevel create a
- controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design
- Tip/Tail variable edge – an even more vertical rail allows the end of the board to ride higher on the water and prevents the board from burying the edge on big cuts with a sharper bevel for quicker response into a turn
- Thinner profile reduces swing weight
- A clean bottom design - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use cleaner bottoms
- Wide profile – with this much surface area we balance it out with more sidecut for the right amount of effective edge in the water
- Glide Speed - puts smiles on riders faces since not very long ago and can potentially cure the common cold
- A collection inspired by the marvels of our galaxy
- Parks Bonifay approved