*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Ibex Wakeboard:
In 2010, Mr. Bonifay finished his run of traveling the globe filming new sections for his X Dance winning documentary "The Parks Movie". A title that covers the journey of a rider that has been on the water since he was 6 months old. Thru his 27 years of being on the water, he continues to understand what works for his riding and what he needs in his board. This past season, Parks created a revolutionary wider/explosive profile complimenting a toned down 3-stage rocker - dispelling the rumor that his products are too aggressive or inconsistent. He reduced his rocker line, for a smoother glide off the wake, and instead of a radical rocker line design creating the lift, this is generated by the board's added surface. The Ibex is 1" wider in the tip/tail than his previous designs, with a faster, cleaner take off, and more stability on and off the water with added glide requiring less effort to get speed. All the while, Ronix's engineers experimented with a more forgiving center variable rail, without loosing feel on the water. Still one of the strongest edging boards in their line up with increased effective edge into the wake from the longer channels, and wider cupped rails.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Center variable edge - a sharper rail and a softer bevel create a controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design
- Tip/Tail variable edge - a more vertical rail allows the end of the board to ride higher on the water and prevents the board from burying the edge on big cuts with a sharper bevel for quicker response into a turn
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- A clean bottom design - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use cleaner bottoms
- Wide profile - with this much surface area we balance it out with more sidecut for the right amount of effective edge in the water
- Carbon R3 Technology - ride the board the way it was intended to be ridden with the carbon maintaining the original rocker line
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms with a higher strength to weight ratio
- Artwork - screened UV clear top/neon magma, clear structured, pearl inks/matte emblem with rubberized Parks DNA inset
- 4 detachable 1.0" ramp fiberglass fins.
- Parks Bonifay approval - with the largest sweet spot of any signature board he's ever ridden