*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Ronix District Park Wakeboard won't drag down your progression like typical wakeboards! Designed with a unique rocker line, this board will perform in many conditions depending on the way you edge. Acting like a continuous rocker at times, creating easy, clean transitions, and at other times it feels as if it was constructed in a 3 stage manner, giving riders greater pop. Additional features such as a sharp center rail, traction channels in the middle, tip and tail of the board, and four lightweight flutes, make this a hot board for the park! Step out and take your skills to unimaginable levels on the Ronix District Park Wakeboard!
Key Features of the Ronix District Park Wakeboard 143:
- Sharper Center Rail Creates A Quicker Edge Transfer That Is More Reliable In Choppier Water Conditions, Blends To A More Vertical Sidewall In The Tip/Tail Allowing The Board To Ride Higher On The Water With More Glide Speed
- 2 Traction Channels In The Middle - Help With Acceleration Thru A Turn And Push The Rider Into The Wake
- 4 Traction Channels In The Tip/Tail - Create A More Stable Feel On Landings
- 4 Flutes In The Tip/Tail - Designed For A Cable Rider To Aid The Traction Of The Fins With A Cleaner Lift With Less Pressure On Air Tricks Allowing The Board To Flick Out Of The Water And Away Easier
- Variable Bevel - Rounder Radius Bevel On The Inside Of A Rider'S Stance Blending To A Sharp Bevel On The Outside For A Clean Progressive Edge Transfer And Hold
- Versatile Rocker Line - Depending On How A Rider Edges Into The Wake It Will Feel Like A Continuous With Easy Transitions And Soft Landings, Or A 3 Stage Rocker Board And A More Upright Pop
- Cable Speed Design - Most Surface Area, And A Sharper Rail
- Optimized For Slower Cable Speeds
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0" Fi Ns And 4 Fiberglass .8" Utility Fins
- Created For The Everyday Cable And Boat Rider