*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Phoenix Project Sintered Wakeboard:
Get on the Ronix Phoenix Project Sintered Wakeboard and ride right up to the wake, go through the peak without losing energy. That's all thanks to Ronix's tireless engineers banging their heads against the walls and wakeboarding as much as possible to develop the new base material and a brand new shape for this wakeboard. Some engineers get stuck staring at CAD all day, but not these folks. They work hard to make your fun more fun. Take control, check out the full center rail and ride the Phoenix Project Sintered Wakeboard like a bunch of brainiac calculus guys with have been waiting for you to.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Full Center Rail Creates A Smooth Transferring Board From Edge To Edge -Blends To A More Vertical Sidewall In The Tip And Tail Allowing The Board To Ride Higher On The Water With More Glide Speed -Most Exaggerated Bottom Bevel Starts Out At 4 degree Blending To 18 degree On The Ends Super Forgiving And Less Likely To Get Hung Up On Rails -Deep Symmetrical Channels
- Help With Acceleration Thru A Turn And Push The Rider Into The Wake -Subtle Tunnel More Efficient Water Flow And Stabilizes Landings -Rocker Line Carries A Lot Of Speed Up The Wake Making It Easier For A Rider To Have A Late Take Off -Sintered Base
- The Most Durable Non-Stick Base Material We Have Ever Tested On Rails Without Loosing Any Glide Speed On The Water -Blended Glass
- Our Secret Concoction Absorbs More Energy Before Rebounding It
- A Lightweight Woven Construction Brings Less Swing Weight And Increased Feel On The Water To The Board -Mod Pour
- The Highest Strength To Weight Ratio We Have Ever Tested
- Setting The Standard Of The Most Refined Recipe Of Foam Out There -4 Slider Fins
- A Fin Actually Designed To Be Sessioned On Rails, Also For Riders That Like That Finless Feel, The Wider Design Creates Turbulence Giving It A Less Gratuitous Grip On The Water -4 Fiberglass 1.0" Ramp Fins -Versatile Cable And Boat Board With A Controlled Flex -Ridden By Erik Ruck And Marc Rossiter