*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Phoenix Project Sintered Wakeboard:
Get on the Ronix Phoenix Project Sintered Wakeboard and tackle the wake head on! The Phoenix Project has been entirely redesigned with a new, unique shape. You will find it riding higher in the water and absorbing greater amounts shock as you land hard tricks. A smooth, stable platform ensures greater control and higher levels of stability. Transitions and acceleration will be cleaner thanks to a full center rail and reduced overall weight. Now is the time to hit your riding groove with the Ronix Phoenix Project Sintered Wakeboard!
Wakeboard Binding CompatibilityCan accommodate bindings with a 6in binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8in binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Full Center Rail Creates A Smooth Transferring Board From Edge To Edge -Blends To A More Vertical Sidewall In The Tip And Tail Allowing The Board To Ride Higher On The Water With More Glide Speed -Most Exaggerated Bottom Bevel Starts Out At 4 degree Blending To 18 degree On The Ends Super Forgiving And Less Likely To Get Hung Up On Rails -Deep Symmetrical Channels
- Help With Acceleration Thru A Turn And Push The Rider Into The Wake -Subtle Tunnel More Efficient Water Flow And Stabilizes Landings -Rocker Line Carries A Lot Of Speed Up The Wake Making It Easier For A Rider To Have A Late Take Off -Sintered Base
- The Most Durable Non-Stick Base Material We Have Ever Tested On Rails Without Loosing Any Glide Speed On The Water -Blended Glass
- Our Secret Concoction Absorbs More Energy Before Rebounding It
- A Lightweight Woven Construction Brings Less Swing Weight And Increased Feel On The Water To The Board -Mod Pour
- The Highest Strength To Weight Ratio We Have Ever Tested
- Setting The Standard Of The Most Refined Recipe Of Foam Out There -4 Slider Fins
- A Fin Actually Designed To Be Sessioned On Rails, Also For Riders That Like That Finless Feel, The Wider Design Creates Turbulence Giving It A Less Gratuitous Grip On The Water -4 Fiberglass 1.0" Ramp Fins -Versatile Cable And Boat Board With A Controlled Flex -Ridden By Erik Ruck And Marc Rossiter