*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix One Time Bomb Wakeboard:
Made for those riders who crave to last out on the wake, the Ronix One Time Bomb Wakeboard has a 3 stage rocker perfect for smooth coasting and definitely gnarly enough for maximizing that sought after pop. From rails to ramps, get ready to receive props from the pros, as you practice your signature moves. The deeper side vents for the fins dishes out the ultimate traction with a loose feel but mainly delivers a quick release. Make the One Time Bomb Wakeboard a blast on the open waters, and show them what you’re made of.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- New surf/round rail with a soft bevel thru the center allows the board to ride higher on the water and prevents that all too familiar edge catching digger
- Rail blends to a sharper bevel and a vertical sidewall in the tip/ tail creating additional contact with the water, a more predictable turn, riding higher on the water
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Clean center bottom design - the fastest rocker line we have ever made means you leave the wake with more momentum with faster landings for less impact on landings
- Deeper side vents for fins - the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Glide Speed - puts smiles on riders faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- Monocoque - A wrapped glass from the top to the bottom so the flash line is no longer the weak point of the board - but the strongest
- Parallel Carbon - A livelier construction that also helps maintain the intended rockerline off the peak and landings (available on ATR and Time Bomb)
- Sintered Base - The most durable non-stick base material we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water (available on ATR and Time Bomb)
- 4 Detachable 1.0" ramp fins
- Slider Fins - A fin actually designed to be sessioned on rails, also for riders that like that finless feel, the wider design creates turbulence giving it a less gratuitous grip on the water (available on ATR and Time Bomb)
- Mod Pour - The highest strength to weight ratio we have ever tested - setting the standard of the most refined recipe of foam out there
- Krypto Cable - Combined with our monocoque laminated glass, this cable makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest
- Danny Harf designed and endorsed
- Length (cm): 134, 138, 142, 146
- Mid Width (in): 16.6 (134), 16.8 (138), 17 (142), 17 (146)
- Rocker (angle/arc): 10/Late