*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix One Atr Wakeboard:
The Ronix One Atr Wakeboard is a freeride board that has a loose feel on the water but contains precision. The Ronix’s quad tip fin setup gives wakeboard riders the ability to execute brisk, tight and loose turns throughout the initiation. The Ronix One Atr Wakeboard has a wood core that achieves superior flex performance and torsional endurance. The 3 stage rocker was designed and produced to improve acceleration and lift off the wake.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- New surf/round rail with a soft bevel thru the center allows the board to ride higher on the water and prevents that all too familiar edge catching digger
- Rail blends to a sharper bevel and a vertical sidewall in the tip/ tail creating additional contact with the water, a more predictable turn, riding higher on the water
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Simple bottom shape - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use a cleaner design
- Deeper side vents for fi ns - the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Glide Speed - putting smiles on rider's faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- 7 D Series - There are 7 different dimensions of artwork in the graphic in honor of this being Danny's 7th designed series
- Lenticular - There is a reflective 3D water image recessed in the metal emblem
- The fastest pro model Danny Harf has ever ridden.