*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix One Atr Wakeboard:
The Ronix One Atr Wakeboard is a freeride board that has a loose feel on the water while maintaining precision. The board's extended quad fin side vents allow for greater board to water connectivity, while keeping the ability for quick, stable turns. The Ronix One has a 3 stage rocker that was designed with enhanced speed in mind. This unique rocker construction gives our riders a floating feel on the water, and an aggressive build up off the wake. The Ronix Atr Wakeboard is rail ready to help our riders grind to their heart's content, but can still hold its own as a high flying trick machine!
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- New surf/round rail with a soft bevel thru the center allows the board to ride higher on the water and prevents that all too familiar edge catching digger
- Rail blends to a sharper bevel and a vertical sidewall in the tip/ tail creating additional contact with the water, a more predictable turn, riding higher on the water
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Simple bottom shape - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use a cleaner design
- Deeper side vents for fi ns - the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Glide Speed - putting smiles on rider's faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- 7 D Series - There are 7 different dimensions of artwork in the graphic in honor of this being Danny's 7th designed series
- Lenticular - There is a reflective 3D water image recessed in the metal emblem
- The fastest pro model Danny Harf has ever ridden.