*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix One ATR Wakeboard:
As far as wakeboards go, the Ronix One ATR Wakeboard could probably be considered a founding father of this young wakeboard market (although we mean that in the nicest way possible). Think of it this way: the first time the Ronix One ATR was released, people were still using MySpace. MYSPACE. If that doesn''t convince you that this board has been battle tested and proven as a reliable board, I''m not sure what will.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- New surf/round rail with a soft bevel thru the center allows the board to ride higher on the water and prevents that all too familiar edge catching digger
- Rail blends to a sharper bevel and a vertical sidewall in the tip/ tail creating additional contact with the water, a more predictable turn, riding higher on the water
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Clean center bottom design - the fastest rocker line we have ever made means you leave the wake with more momentum with faster landings for less impact on landings
- Deeper side vents for fins - the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Glide Speed - puts smiles on riders faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- Monocoque - A wrapped glass from the top to the bottom so the flash line is no longer the weak point of the board - but the strongest
- Parallel Carbon - A livelier construction that also helps maintain the intended rockerline off the peak and landings (available on ATR and Time Bomb)
- Sintered Base - The most durable non-stick base material we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water (available on ATR and Time Bomb)
- 4 Detachable 1.0" ramp fins
- Slider Fins - A fin actually designed to be sessioned on rails, also for riders that like that finless feel, the wider design creates turbulence giving it a less gratuitous grip on the water (available on ATR and Time Bomb)
- Mod Pour - The highest strength to weight ratio we have ever tested - setting the standard of the most refined recipe of foam out there
- Krypto Cable - Combined with our monocoque laminated glass, this cable makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest
- Danny Harf designed and endorsed
- Length (cm): 134, 138, 142, 146
- Mid Width (in): 16.6 (134), 16.8 (138), 17 (142), 17 (146)
- Rocker (angle/arc): 10/Late