*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Hoverboard Wakeskate Zip-A-Dee-Doo Blue/Happy Yellow 42in:
Straight from riding the local waterways of his hometown in South Africa to fabricating one of our most technical decks. Dieter Humpsch's spanking new high-end single level concave/kicktail skate is ready to take on any obstacles. Complete with our compression molded technology and most durable Sintered Base. A similar weight to Reed's bi-level, (don't be scared - weight is a beautiful thing) and a more abrupt rocker line - for a rider that wants the most explosive skate that doesn't get floaty when in air. Handcrafted with our exclusive secret concoction of the finest CNC machined woods for a snappy ollie out of the water. A 360 shove, back lipping A-frame special created from the rider who arguably created the most viral video in watersports with Noisia Vision.
- Concave - Starts In The Center Of The Board And Then Tapers To The Ends For A More Controllable Flip
- Late Arc Rocker - For The Rider That Wants To Make Every Transfer Feel Like A Double Up
- Compression Molding - The Most Durable Wood Skate Out There
- Sintered Base - Rail Approved
- Abs Sidewall - Reducing The Chances Of Delams And Side Impacts - Can'T Do Krypto Cable - Just Trust Us
- The Poppiest Wood We Have Ever Tested
- 2 - .8" Wakeskate Fins
- Dieter Humpsch Designed And Endorsed