*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Boomstick Wakeskate 42in:
"This is my Boomstick" (movie quote - kind of weird to reference quotes after ending in quotes isn't it?), created by the 5 time WWA World Champion, current Alliance Rider of The Year - Reed Hansen. 2 seasons ago, Reed and our skate team (responsible for the original compression molded wakeskate) sourced some lively materials to throw in a 14 lb. stockier skate, offering more board control on the water and leaving it. The heavyweight guardian bi-level Boomstick is comprised of a solid, snappy, skatey, eco-friendly, super saucy wood with a smooth concave, making it easier to always land on the bolts. A bi-level shape creates a more consistent, quicker swing weight than a traditional single level skate, yet still has the stability for somebody just taking the drop. Having a top deck separated from the water line means that if a skater is off axis they will have a greater chance of recovery with the 2 decks working independent of one another. Our most advanced technology, ridden by arguably our sports greatest skater - yet still has the swing weight and balance points that work for first timers. Comes with our exclusive durable Sintered Base and 2 wider profiled Skate Fins. "S marks top of the line."
- Concave - Starts In The Center Of The Board And Then Tapers To The Ends For A More Controllable Flip
- Hybrid Rocker - Isn'T Too Explosive, Or Inconsistent Off The Wake, Instead You'Ll Get More Glide Speed From This Arc
- Compression Molded - The Most Durable Wood Skate Out There
- Sintered Base - Rail Approved
- Abs Sidewall - Reducing The Chances Of Delams And Side Impacts - Can'T Do Krypto Cable - Just Trust Us
- The Poppiest Wood We Have Ever Tested
- 2 - .8" Wakeskate Fi Ns
- Reed Hansen Designed And Endorsed