*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Viva Modello Wakeboard:
Chad Sharpe was going to admit that he created all of the designs for the Ronix Viva Modello Wakeboard, but he didn't want to sound like a nerd. He used all that lame stuff like protractors and geometry to design the Modello board to mathematically maximize the speed and control the rider is able to achieve. Although he'll never admit to it, I like to imagine Chad working away on the Ronix Viva Modello wearing some of those glasses with tape in between the frames.
- Our Sharpest Center Rail Creates A Super Quick Edge Transfer And Line Into The Wake
- More Reliable In Choppier Water Conditions
- Shallower Exit Channels
- Help Relieve The Pressure With The Water
- Thin Profile Reduces Swing Weight
- Monocoque A Wrapped Glass From The Top To The Bottom So The Flash Line Is No Longer The Weak Point Of The Board But The Strongest
- Parallel Carbon – A Livelier Construction That Also Helps Maintain The Intended Rockerline Off The Peak And Landings (Available On Atr)
- Sintered Base The Most Durable NonStick Base Material We Have Ever Tested On Rails Without Loosing Any Glide Speed On The Water (Available On Atr)
- Mod Pour The Highest Strength To Weight Ratio We Have Ever Tested Setting The Standard Of The Most Refined Recipe Of Foam Out There
- 4 Slider Fins A Fin Actually Designed To Be Sessioned On Rails, Also For Riders That Like That Finless Feel, The Wider Design Creates Turbulence Giving It A Less Gratuitous Grip On The Water (Available On Atr)
- Krypto Cable Combined With Our Monocoque Laminated Glass, This Cable Makes The Sidewalls The Strongest Part Of The Board Not The Weakest
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0” Ramp Fins
- Chad Sharpe’S Speedy Creation Take It Out In The Flats Or WakeToWake