*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Viva ATR Wakeboard:
What have I been missing with the Ronix Viva ATR Wakeboard. First time I tried it I fell in love. Went to the local surf shop and it was the most highly recommended so I bought it on the spot. It truly beats competitors like Hyperlite and Liquid Force. What a joke compared to this board. This was the first board that I ever felt like was built for wakeboarders. The awesome Chad Sharpe did a fantastic job with this board and I can see why. It is light weight and allows you to do anything you want with it across the wake.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Our sharpest center rail creates a super quick edge transfer and line into the wake
- More reliable in choppier water conditions
- Shallower exit channels
- Help relieve the pressure with the water
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Monocoque - A wrapped glass from the top to the bottom so the flash line is no longer the weak point of the board - but the strongest
- Parallel Carbon - A livelier construction that also helps maintain the intended rockerline off the peak and landings (available on ATR)
- Sintered Base - The most durable non-stick base material we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water (available on ATR)
- Mod Pour - The highest strength to weight ratio we have ever tested - setting the standard of the most refined recipe of foam out there
- 4 Slider Fins - A fin actually designed to be sessioned on rails, also for riders that like that finless feel, the wider design creates turbulence giving it a less gratuitous grip on the water (available on ATR)
- Krypto Cable - Combined with our monocoque laminated glass, this cable makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest
- 4 fiberglass 1.0" ramp fins
- Chad Sharpe''s speedy creation take it out in the flats or wake-to-wake
- Length (cm): 136, 140, 144
- Mid Width (in): 17.1 (136), 17.3 (140), 17.5 (144)
- Rocker (angle/arc): 9.4/Blended