The day we are writing this copy is the day Reed Hansen won his 5th WWA Wakeskate World title riding his own variation of the heavyweight guardian bi-level deck. This past season, Reed and our skate team, responsible for the original compression molded wakeskate, sourced some new lively materials to throw in a 14 lb. stockier skate, offering more board control on the water and leaving it. The Boomstick is comprised of an all new solid, snappy, skatey, eco-friendly, super saucy wood with a smoothed out concave making it easier to always land on the bolts. A bi-level shape creates a more consistent, quicker swing weight than a traditional single level skate, yet still has the stability for somebody just taking the drop. Reed has been riding a variation of this shape all the way to winning the coveted titles of Wakeboarding and Alliance Magazine''s rider of the year. From Georgia to Texas and back in 28 hours flat - this is my Boomstick! "S marks top of the line"
- Concave - starts in the center of the board and then tapers to the ends for a more controllable flip
- Hybrid Rocker - isn''t too explosive, or inconsistent off the wake, instead you''ll get more glide speed from this arc
- Compression Molding - the most durable wood skate out there
- The poppiest wood we have ever tested
- 2- .8" wakeskate specific fins
- Reed Hansen designed and endorsed