*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Vault Wakeboard:
Ronix Vault Wakeboard is the sickest wakeboard on the planet. Your momma wants it, your dad is scared of it, and your uncle is looking at himself in the mirror right now thinking, "I'll never get a wakeboard." This makes your uncle very sad. You don't want to be as sad as your stupid uncle, do you? Ronix Vault Wakeboard is for customers with style. This board learns from your ripped body and will give you the ultimate air. It wins contests, it gets freaky with its friends. It prevents you from feeling fear.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Toeside rail is thinned out to sit deeper in the water creating additional grip from this sharp profile
- Toeside fins are deeper, longer and closer to the rail for a strong/stable edge hold
- Heelside rail starts off softer/fuller for a mellower transition, then blends to a more vertical sidewall with less resistance on the water
- Heelside fins are shorter and further from the rail for a quicker release on spinning tricks
- 4 molded asymmetric fin shape track true in a straight line, but break free easier with more float in a side slide position
- A wider profile creates a bigger sweet spot riding in any water condition
- 2 fiberglass 1.7" fins
- Monocoque - A wrapped glass from the top to the bottom so the flash line is no longer the weak point of the board - but the strongest
- Mod Pour - The highest strength to weight ratio we have ever tested - setting the standard of the most refined recipe of foam out there
- Krypto Cable - Combined with our monocoque laminated glass, this cable makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest
- Designed by Mike Ferraro and our development team