The hard charging alternative to Ronix's freeride Bandwagon camber series. Thought you knew everything a wakeboard could do? Camber is the biggest development in riding since Herb O'Brien made the first fiberglass layup. The less expensive - just as durable alternative to the Air Core model.
In the Ronix era, Parks has taken his signature hard edging, quick reacting, explosive style of riding and blended it with user friendly features year after year. When asked last year what would you like to change - PB quickly replied "camber". You don't realize how much you wakeboard in the backseat body position on a traditional board until you ride camber. Now a rider drives off the wake using both legs, with a more powerful but centered snap. With Ronix's patent pending arc, a rider can actually stand on a board in the most ergonomically correct body position. With how much hangtime their riders were getting, they thinned out the profile of the board for the least amount of swing weight. Ride a wakeboard for the first time - all over again - with camber. As soon as you take that first ollie you will know you are riding something totally different than the norm. Endorsed by Parks Bonifay and Shota Tezuka.
- Center variable edge - a sharper rail and a softer bevel create a controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design
- Tip/Tail variable edge - an even more vertical rail allows the end of the board to ride higher on the water and prevents the board from burying the edge on big cuts with a sharper bevel for quicker response into a turn
- Thinner profile creates more contact with the water and less weight is a beautiful thing
- A clean bottom design - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use cleaner bottoms
- Wide profile - this much surface area is balanced out with more sidecut for the right amount of effective edge in the water
- Glide Speed - putting smiles on rider's faces since not very long ago and can potentially cure the common cold
- A collection inspired by the curves of convexity
- 4 Alloy 1.0" Ramp Fins & 4 Fiberglass .8" Free Agent Fins
- Parks Bonifay approved
|Stance (6 in Board/Plate)||21.5-25.5||23-27||24-28|
|Weight Range lbs)||Up to 170 lbs||160 lbs and up||170 lbs and up|