*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Mana Wakeboard:
An award winning boot off the liquid kicker from the Ronix Mana series. For a rider looking for the ultimate straight up in the air snap. Over the past several seasons Australia's Dean Smith has been taking his freeride skills to another level. Regarded as one of the riders that goes bigger than most pros out there. This past season he created a new ride that has a super flat rocker under your feet and a really late/abrupt arc that doesn't punch through the wake. The Mana was designed to be ridden on edge with a sharper rail throughout the board, but doesn't need much angle into the wake to get a solid pop. Ronix's most responsive, explosive overall series. Sharp rail from tip to tail for more effective edge in the water Softer bevel in the center of the board prevents catching an edge.
An open toe creation combining the 3-D molded tongue support and comfort of the Kai boot liner, with a shell construction similar to the new Divide boot. Made from Ronix's new high memory Stage 2 liner with an even stronger molecular makeup keeping the boot's intended shape. The revolutionary Ronix fit at a more affordable value now has their new low friction easier to lace up eyelets. Ronix's patent pending baseless system - the original low profile design has superior board control and is ultra light for reduced overall swing weight - often imitated never duplicated.
Key Features of the Ronix Kai O/T Boots:
- Total of 8 molded in fins .7" outer, and .4" inner provide just enough grip to ride finless, but still has an easy release for spins
- Slight V bottom means a faster edge to edge transition and softer landings
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is new for this year made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms
- Artwork - screened UV clear top/pearl ink/wood inlay/2 antique foils/Maori bone inspired carving
- 2 fiberglass 1.0" fins
- Kaimana - power of the water with a good luck Maori bone for the water's travels
- Dean Smith design
- Length(cm): 139
- Center Width(in): 16.6
- Rocker(in): 2.6
- New lightweight Stage 2 Liner - even more comfortable and less prone to packing out
- Our softest open toe 3D-Molded tongue
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider
- Throw your screwdriver away with our tool less mounting system
- New low friction eyelets
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents
- Designed with the everyday rider in mind