*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Mana Wakeboard:
An award winning boot off the liquid kicker from the Ronix Mana wakeboard series. For a rider looking for the ultimate straight up in the air snap. Over the past several seasons Australia's Dean Smith has been taking his freeride skills to another level. Regarded as one of the riders that goes bigger than most pros out there. This past season he created a new ride that has a super flat rocker under your feet and a really late/abrupt arc that doesn't punch through the wake. The Mana was designed to be ridden on edge with a sharper rail throughout the board, but doesn't need much angle into the wake to get a solid pop. Ronix's most responsive, explosive overall series. Sharp rail from tip to tail for more effective edge in the water Softer bevel in the center of the board prevents catching an edge.
- Total of 8 molded in fins .7" outer, and .4" inner provide just enough grip to ride finless, but still has an easy release for spins
- Slight V bottom means a faster edge to edge transition and softer landings
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is new for this year made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms
- Artwork - screened UV clear top/pearl ink/wood inlay/2 antique foils/Maori bone inspired carving
- 2 fiberglass 1.0" fins
- Kaimana - power of the water with a good luck Maori bone for the water's travels
- Dean Smith design
- Length(cm): 139
- Center Width(in): 16.6
- Rocker(in): 2.6