A new freeride turning aquatic device, mixed with Ronix''s most explosive 3 stage snap and the smartest core of them all. The Code 22 is the more aggressive counterpart to their other Intelligent Core William board. Created for the rider looking for mellow relaxed turns, a explosive/vertical pop, and a construction delivering the most feedback into the rider.
New for 2015, Ronix altered the rail to a full, soft surf-inspired design – for smoother arcing turns. Find that moment in their new freeride turn, experience smooth, relaxed freeride arcs and forgiving surf rails. Dean Smith arguably goes bigger than anybody in wakeboarding and wanted a rockerline that will react as powerfully as his high voltage riding. Whether you are loaded up, or running flat into the wake you will notice the flattened rocker under your feet and a super late kick in the tip/tail. Now you don’t have to ride behind a big wake to get the hangtime you are looking for.
- A surf round rail with a soft bevel thru the center creates a floaty feel and prevents that all too familiar edge catching digger
- The rail blends to a sharper bevel and rail in the tip/tail creating additional contact with the water
- Thinner profile - creates more overall energy and added rebound off the wake and has softer landings
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0” Ramp Fins & 4 Fiberglass .8” Free Agent Fins [Only on the Code 22]
- Created for the rider that wants to upgrade their vertical travels with Ronix''s most explosive rockerline and advanced Intelligent Core
- Designed and ridden by former WWA World Champion Dean Smith
|Stance (6 in Board/Plate)||22-26||23-27||24-28|
|Weight Range lbs)||Up to 175 lbs||Up to 180 lbs||170 lbs and up|