*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix One Modello Wakeboard:
If you are in search of a special superboard to get out on the open water and challenge yourself in an activity that you love, then the Ronex One Modello Wakeboard may just be a dream come true for you. This board not only features a great deal of mobility on the water, but its updated design allows it to have more speed and the ability to glide freely with a continuous flow throughout. It also features a smoother blended variable rail and deeper fin channels, which gives the Modello a lighter feel and the power to break free easier.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- New surf/round rail with a soft bevel thru the center allows the board to ride higher on the water and prevents that all too familiar edge catching digger
- Rail blends to a sharper bevel and a vertical sidewall in the tip/ tail creating additional contact with the water, a more predictable turn, riding higher on the water
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Clean center bottom design - the fastest rocker line we have ever made means you leave the wake with more momentum with faster landings for less impact on landings
- Deeper side vents for fins - the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Glide Speed - puts smiles on riders faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- Monocoque - A wrapped glass from the top to the bottom so the flash line is no longer the weak point of the board - but the strongest
- 4 Detachable 1.0" ramp fins
- Mod Pour - The highest strength to weight ratio we have ever tested - setting the standard of the most refined recipe of foam out there
- Krypto Cable - Combined with our monocoque laminated glass, this cable makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest
- Danny Harf designed and endorsed