Can there be a better weekend then taking the boat and the Ronix One Modello out to the lake to ride the wake? This board's brilliant three-stage rocker profile is what has made it a top contender on the pro circuit. The rocker ensures greater buoyancy and maneuverability, yet never sacrifices the ability for explosion off the wake. The board is has a relaxed feel while remaining aggressive and responsive. A freeride inspiration makes the Ronix One Modello the best of both worlds for any wakeboard enthusiast, whether it be skilled riders looking to really challenge themselves, or newcomers who want to test the waters.
- New surf/round rail with a soft bevel thru the center allows the board to ride higher on the water and prevents that all too familiar edge catching digger
- Rail blends to a sharper bevel and a vertical sidewall in the tip/ tail creating additional contact with the water, a more predictable turn, riding higher on the water
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Simple bottom shape - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use a cleaner design
- Deeper side vents for fi ns - the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Glide Speed - putting smiles on rider's faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- 7 D Series - There are 7 different dimensions of artwork in the graphic in honor of this being Danny's 7th designed series
- Lenticular - There is a reflective 3D water image recessed in the metal emblem
- The fastest pro model Danny Harf has ever ridden.
Wakeboard Binding Compatability