*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix District Sintered Wakeboard:
If Aquaman had a wakeboard, it would be the Ronix District Sintered Wakeboard. And if you’re wondering why, it’s because this board has all the bells and whistles that a superhero just couldn’t pass up, even if that superhero is the weak link in the DC Universe. The board features beveled edges and sharp center rails that make transfers easy, and the 3-stage rocker helps you get vertical out of the wake while landing comfortably. There are dozens of other high-quality features, but since this is Aquaman’s board, nobody cares. You only want to know about Batman. Whose fault is that?
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Sharper Center Rail Creates A Quicker Edge Transfer That Is More Reliable In Choppier Water Conditions, Blends To A More Vertical Sidewall In The Tip/Tail Allowing The Board To Ride Higher On The Water With More Glide Speed -2 Traction Channels In The Middle
- Help With Acceleration Thru A Turn And Push The Rider Into The Wake -4 Traction Channels In The Tip/Tail
- Create A More Stable Feel On Landings -4 Flutes In The Tip/Tail
- Designed For A Cable Rider To Aid The Traction Of The Fins With A Cleaner Lift With Less Pressure On Air Tricks Allowing The Board To Flick Out Of The Water And Away Easier -Variable Bevel
- Rounder Radius Bevel On The Inside Of A Rider'S Stance Blending To A Sharp Bevel On The Outside For A Clean Progressive Edge Transfer And Hold -Versatile Rocker Line
- Depending On How A Rider Edges Into The Wake It Will Feel Like A Continuous With Easy Transitions And Soft Landings, Or A 3 Stage Rocker Board And A More Upright Pop -Cable Speed Design
- Most Surface Area, And A Sharper Rail Optimized For Slower Cable Speeds -4 Fiberglass 1.0" Fins & 4 Fiberglass .8" Slider Fins -Monocoque
- A Wrapped Glass From The Top To The Bottom So The Flash Line Is No Longer The Weak Point Of The Board
- But The Strongest -Mod Pour
- The Highest Strength To Weight Ratio We Have Ever Tested
- Setting The Standard Of The Most Refined Recipe Of Foam Out There -Krypto Cable
- Combined With Our Monocoque Laminated Glass, This Cable Makes The Sidewalls The Strongest Part Of The Board
- Not The Weakest -Created For The Everyday Rider