*Available for US Shipment Only.
If Aquaman had a wakeboard, it would be the Ronix District Sintered Wakeboard! This particular board was constructed specifically to handle high speeds through even the harshest water. So if it is choppy out there, the board's sharp center rail and steep sidewalls will help you glide along the surface without being affected by rough turbulence. The fluted tip and tail of the Ronix District also increases the level of stability in the ride, and this strong sintered board can definitely hold up to whatever you plan to throw its way.
Key Features of the Ronix District Sintered Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatibilityCan accommodate bindings with a 6in binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8in binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Sharper Center Rail
- 4 Traction Channels In The Tip / Tail
- 4 Flutes In The Tip / Tail
- Variable Bevel
- Versatile Rocker Line
- 3 Stage Rocker Board - Cable Speed Design
- Most Surface Area, And A Sharper Rail - 4 Fiberglass 1.0" Fins and 4 Fiberglass .8" Slider Fins -Monocoque
- A Wrapped Glass From The Top To The Bottom
- Mod Pour
- The Highest Strength To Weight Ratio We Have Ever Tested
- Krypto Cable
- Monocoque Laminated Glass
- Created For The Everyday Rider