*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Bill Wakeboard:
Rail ready and rock steady, the Ronix Bill Wakeboard is a rider’s magical carpet ride, and super tight for performing those grinds. Keeping the ease of mobility, the 4 Slider Fins let you swiftly release from the wake, and catch some major air and lift. Set to conquer ramps and rails, the sintered base is non-stick as well as remarkably durable, holding the glide speed to the max. The simple bottom shape of the Bill Wakeboard has a convex belly design that allows the rider to land with forward momentum.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Center Variable Edge - A 10" Semi Full Rail And A Subtle Bevel Create A Controlled Accelerated Edge Transfer With A Forgiving Bottom Design
- Tip/Tail Variable Edge - A Sharper Rail And Bevel Have More Of A Locked Down Feel Once On Edge
- Thinner Profile Reduces Swing Weight Along With A Unique 45 degree Angled Tip/Tail Profile
- Simple Bottom Shape With A Slight Convex Belly Designed To Land With More Forward Momentum
- Monocoque A Wrapped Glass From The Top To The Bottom So The Flash Line Is No Longer The Weak Point Of The Board But The Strongest
- Sintered Base The Most Durable NonStick Base Material We Have Ever Tested On Rails Without Loosing Any Glide Speed On The Water
- Mod Pour The Highest Strength To Weight Ratio We Have Ever Tested Setting The Standard Of The Most Refined Recipe Of Foam Out There
- Krypto Cable Combined With Our Monocoque Laminated Glass, This Cable Makes The Sidewalls The Strongest Part Of The Board Not The Weakest
- 4 Slider Fins A Fin Actually Designed To Be Sessioned On Rails, Also For Riders That Like That Finless Feel, The Wider Design Creates Turbulence Giving It A Less Gratuitous Grip On The Water
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0" Ramp Fins