For the past 14 years, Danny Harf has designed the best selling line of pro models. Blending a classic explosive list and a freeride feel on the water. For 2015, he focused on a major new ingredient - momentum of the hauling ass variety.
For years now, we have reduced the rocker line of the One series, creating more water contact with each progression, resulting in a quicker board. With this new shape we kept the total height the same, but changed the position where the main arc starts, and instantly our test team was having a synonym contact for the word speed. Don''t necessarily want a faster board? This added glide speed just makes wakeboarding simpler and easier with so little resistance approaching a wake. Deeper channels for added traction, along with reducing the thickness in some areas by as much as 50% for more contact with the water, and our new speed walls add to it''s quick nature and increased durability. Comes in our most explosive Timebomb core, a delayed snap stored energy ATR "S", and an ATR Carbon that rides somewhere in between. A rider can get an explosive list from a board that has a lot of attack angle into the wake, or drive from an aggressive rockerline, others have more top water speed, or livelier ingredients in the core. Only One has all of these.
- Speed Walls - Vertical poured urethane creates more top water speed and a durable bumper from those floating menaces
- Thin profile reduces swing weight and increases feel with water or features
- Simple bottom shape - the board lands with more natural forward momentum
- Deeper side vents for fins - the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Glide Speed - putting smiles on rider''s faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0" Ramp Fins & 4 Fiberglass .8" Free Agent Fins
- The fastest pro model Danny Harf has ever ridden
|Size (cm)||Recommended Weight (lbs)|
|134cm||Up to 165lbs|
|138cm||Up to 180lbs|
|142cm||170lbs and Up|
|146cm||175lbs and Up|