*Available for US Shipment Only.
This all new Ronix board features a full center rail that helps in creating smooth edge transitions, and a revolutionary diamond glass construction that ensures optimal pop and low shock landings.
Key Features of Ronix Pheonix Project "S" Wakeboard w/ Preston Boots:
- Full center rail creates a smooth transferring board from edge to edge
- Blends to a more vertical sidewall in the tip and tail allowing the board to ride higher on the water with more glide speed
- Most exaggerated bottom bevel starts out at 4 degree blending to 18 degree on the ends - super forgiving and less likely to get hung up on rails
- Deep symmetrical channels - help with acceleration thru a turn and push the rider into the wake
- Subtle tunnel - more efficient water flow and stabilized landings
- Rocker line - smooth predictable transfer makes it easier for a rider to have a late take off
- Diamond Glass - Ronix''s secret concoction absorbs more energy before rebounding it - a lightweight woven construction brings less swing weight and increased feel on the water to the board
- 4 Utility Fins - A fin actually designed to be sessioned on rails, also for riders that like that finless feel, the wider design creates turbulence giving it a less gratuitous grip on the water
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0" ramp fins
- Versatile cable and boat board with a controlled flex
- Ridden by Erik Ruck and Marc Rossiter
- Preston Boots
All Gear by: Ronix