*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Phoenix Project Intelligent Wakeboard:
Think you’re up to the challenge of Ronix's Pheonix Project? A great all-around free-ride board it will stand up to just about anything. Designed with performance in mind the Pheonix provides the sleekest ride there is. Sometimes it seems like this board has a mind of its own. This board is like the fixed gear of bikes: simple, light, responsive, and reliable. Look no further if you desire a board that will compliment any rider's skill.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Full center rail creates a smooth transferring board from edge to edge
- Blends to a more vertical sidewall in the tip and tail allowing the board to ride higher on the water with more glide speed
- Most exaggerated bottom bevel starts out at 4 degree blending to 18 degree on the ends - super forgiving and less likely to get hung up on rails
- Deep symmetrical channels - help with acceleration thru a turn and push the rider into the wake
- Subtle tunnel - more efficient water flow and stabilized landings
- Rocker line - smooth predictable transfer makes it easier for a rider to have a late take off
- Versatile cable and boat board with a controlled fl ex
- Ridden by Erik Ruck