*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Ronix Phoenix Project Intelligent Wakeboard is a great all-around free-ride style board that will stand up to the tests of time! Composed of a composite core with the optimum ratio of wood and synthetics, the Phoenix Project offers a greater amount of durability, flexibility, and speed. This design is great for riders looking to become more in tune with every wave! The Phoenix is raved about for its ultimate responsiveness, that allows the rider to fine-tune every movement on the water. The board's unique parabolic construction gives you better control over the tail to prevent swinging. Whether riding rails, tables, or wake, the Ronix Phoenix Project Intelligent Wakeboard won't let you down!
Key Features of the Ronix Phoenix Project Intelligent Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Full center rail creates a smooth transferring board from edge to edge
- Blends to a more vertical sidewall in the tip and tail allowing the board to ride higher on the water with more glide speed
- Most exaggerated bottom bevel starts out at 4 degree blending to 18 degree on the ends - super forgiving and less likely to get hung up on rails
- Deep symmetrical channels - help with acceleration thru a turn and push the rider into the wake
- Subtle tunnel - more efficient water flow and stabilized landings
- Rocker line - smooth predictable transfer makes it easier for a rider to have a late take off
- Versatile cable and boat board with a controlled fl ex
- Ridden by Erik Ruck